1. What’s the No. issue in Alert Bay
2. What would you do or propose to bolster Alert Bay’s sluggish economic situation?
3. Why should people vote for you?
1. Having worked and still work with youth in Alert Bay I know there just isn’t enough recreational activities for them out there.
More programs can be offered up at the community hall, like a youth club with no capital costs.
2. We need to continue to work with the ‘Namgis First Nations in developing and promoting all kinds of tourism here, such as eco-tourism, recreational and even eductional tourism.
I would love to see huge murals done on the side and fronts of buildings, drawing people to cover the entire island.
3. This is no longer about me or you its about us, as citizens. We must support our local services or we’ll lose them. We have to support our locals businesses or they are going to go. I believe in this island, I believe and know that I could make a difference given the opportunity. I will get the job done.