PORT HARDY—North Island College will kick off a five-part Public Attraction Workshop for local businesses Saturday, Oct. 5, at its campus in Port Hardy.
David Leverton, executive director of Campbell River Museum, will lead the workshop series, which runs until March of 2014.
The sessions include:
• Introduction to Public Attraction — Oct. 5, 1-4 p.m., $45+GST;
• Introduction to Strategic Planning — Nov. 2, 1-4 p.m., $95+GST;
• Business and Operational Planning — Nov. 30, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., $95+GST;
• Customer Survey Techniques — Feb. 8, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., $95+GST; and
• Marketing and Social Media — Mar. 8, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., $95+GST.
Participants may attend single workshops or the series. For more information, call Naida Brotchie at 250-949-7912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online registration is available at www.nic.bc.ca/continuingeducation.