1. What’s the No. issue in Alert Bay
2. What would you do or propose to bolster Alert Bay’s sluggish economic situation?
3. Why should people vote for you?
1. The economy. I believe we must support business within the village as best we can without creating an undue burden on the other rate payers.
2. This has proven a delicate balancing act. Attracting new businesses to the Bay in the present economic climate is difficult but I believe we’re beginning to see some gains.
The present council has achieved much in it’s last term and there is much left to do. Through grants from both the provincial and federal government, we’ve been able to start a number of impressive infrastructure projects with very little cost to the local tax payers.
3. I am proud of what council has achieved thus far and am looking forward to continuing this work.