Prize list (so far)
• Autographed item from Clayton Stoner of the NHL’s Minnesota Wild.
• Autographed item from Willie Mitchell of the NHL’s LA Kings.
• Four Canucks Jerseys — each one signed by every player on the team
• Codfathers Charters — (Ken & Diane Jenkins) FULL DAY fishing charter & custom fish processing.
• Tides and Tales Charters — (Mike Kelly) a half-day fishing charter and custom fish processing.
• Telegraph Cove: Weekend gataway that includes dinner and overnight stay.
• BC Ferries – Inside Passage sailing.
Two Canucks getaway packages:
• Coastwide Fishing Charters (Chad Calder) – set of Canucks tickets
• Pacific Coastal — return airfare and accommodation for two to go see the Canucks game
• Swim 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• Skate 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. • Face painting — Overwaitea.
• Live band – Jam Shack Araknids
• Kwakiutl First nations welcome & dancers.
• Clifton Murray — Top 10 Canadian Idol and one of the Four Canadian Tenors.
FREE FOOD & BEVERAGES
• Marine Harvest: salmon barbecue
• Hardy Buoys Smoked Fish: Smoked & candied salmon.
• Overwaitea: a ton of hot dogs, bottled water and bags of chips.
• Quarterdeck Inn/Pub & Resort: 2000 hot dogs.
• Peoples Drug Mart: Hot chocolate.
• Busy B’s Distributing Lynea & Brent Borg: beverages, slushies, coffee and other food items.
• Kelley’s Chocolates (Kelley Geisler).
• Pepsi: 800 cans of pop.
And don’t forget the Big Flavour Face Off pizza creation contest!