1. What’s the No.1 issue in Area C?
2. What do you plan to do in office?
3. Why should people vote for you?
1. Communication and trust. People need to know issues will be dealt with openly and fairly, concerns will be met with courtesy, and decisions are going to be made up front where everyone can see.
2. As director my initial step would be to make sure I’m available and accessible. Gathering input from the six Area C communities is essential if we are to work as a team to prioritize and address the outstanding concerns in each of these unique locations.
3. I work hard to be fair and I care about people as individuals. I don’t need people to agree with me in order to respect and work well with them. I have proven in my role on the Coal Harbour LCC and the Coal Harbour Fire Department that I understand the roles of local government, that I stand up for issues that matter, and that I work hard for the community. I have the strength and kindness to lead diverse communities and opinions to working solutions. I recognize that at the end of the day it is not about what I can do, but what we can do together.