1. What’s the No.1 issue in Area C?
2. What do you plan to do in office?
3. Why should people vote for you?
1. Area C is composed of six diverse communities, but all of them are facing the same issues as the rest of the region: lack of employment opportunities, lack of health services, limited educational opportunities, services for seniors and First Nations representation on the Regional District.
2. Continue with the projects I’ve been working on during my first term.
3. I work hard for my constituents, at the local and Provincial level. I have a strong level of commitment at the community level, two examples are MADD North Island and Ragged Edge Community Network. Using my leadership and organizational skills, I believe that I can be an asset to the North Island during a time of economic and social change. I can collaborate to make our Regional District Board stronger and more visionary which in turn benefits all of our North Island communities.