1. With a nearly full turnover on council, what challenges will you face?
2. The arena has a quarter-million dollar annual operating budget, but realizes only a fraction of that in revenue. What can be done to offset the imbalance?
3. Port Alice is experiencing a dwindling number of families. What can be done to entice more people to move to Port Alice?
4. Why should people vote for you?
1. I would like to assist in getting new council up to speed on how to deal with business at committee meetings and council meetings in a timely manner.
2. This has been a problem for many years in Port Alice yet in a small community the arena is a valuable recreational asset. I don’t believe that Port Alice is the only North Island community that is heavily subsidizing their arena and I think the solution needs to be a North Island solution.
3. At the same time as we are seeing some families not willing to live in Port Alice we are seeing some that are quite happy to call Port Alice their home. We are also seeing many young families in Port Alice and it won’t be too many years and there will be a need to open more classrooms.
4. I believe I bring a fair and honest approach to Village Council. I have served two terms on council and I would like to continue working for the people of Port Alice.