The Port McNeill Chamber of Commerce now has a full and diverse board of directors and is looking forward to the year ahead, said returning president Gaby Wickstrom.
The chamber had its annual general meeting March 28.
“We have a really fantastic and diverse board,” said Wickstrom, who added the board has representation from all of the town’s major sectors.
Wickstrom said the chamber would like to continue and expand its relationships with local governments. To that end, the chamber executive has invited representatives of both the Mount Waddington Regional District and the town to speak at its first meeting.
“We have an excellent relationship with the regional district and this is the year we would like to develop a healthy working relartionship with the Town of Port McNeill,” she said.
Here’s a complete list of the new board of directors, with their business affiliation and executive positions:
• Gaby Wickstrom (Oceanview Diversified Solutions), president
• Damaris Sadler (Hannah Rock Fisheries), vice-president
• Annie Leblanc (The Rock Pub), treasurer
• Chris Stewart (At Water’s Edge Ventures), secretary
• Terrence Eissfeldt (West Coast Helicopters)
• Lynn Iskra (White Cap Ventures)
• Michele Frasier (Western Forest Products)
• Michelle Alfred (Coastal Community Credit Union)
• Shelley Frost (Strategic Natural Resource Consultants)
• Craig Blackie (Grieg Seafoood)
• Steven Cahill (Hook’n Them Up Charters)
• Spencer Andrew (Lemare Logging)
– Gazette Staff