1. What is the No.1 issue in Port McNeill?
2. Why are you running for Port McNeill council?
3. What, if anything, should be done to bolster Port McNeill’s economy?
4. Why should people vote for you?
1. The biggest issue with Port McNeill is the lack of a town plan, or a town vision — how can we work towards something when there is nothing to attain but sameness? Healthy growth requires a vision.
2. I’m running for council because I am passionate about the place I live. I want to ensure decisions made regarding where I live are the right ones for everyone in the community.
3. A hard look at where we want to end up, with a realistic goal of how to get there. It all comes back to having a plan, a vision, and a goal.
4. I feel as a younger person who has grown up in, and has chosen to live my life out in Port McNeill, I have a unique perspective. I feel my age group needs a voice at the table. I’m interested in ensuring the longevity and sustainability of our town, and making it a place where everyone feels they have equal say. I value the guidance of people who have gone before, and I look forward to giving a fresh perspective. Thank you